I was reading this The Richest Man in Babylon book and i found this tips that i feel should be considered by all of us in order to achive financial freedom. I just put the main quote from the book so i hope you guys go get the book and read it because it is very intresting. Unless your purse already fat, ignore it.. hehehe..
1. A part of your salary is for your to keep, pay yourself first. For each ten coins you earn, spend only nine of it.
2. Budget your expenses and limit your desires to spend more than nine-tenth of your earning.
3. Invest your saving so that it can multiply more and more.
4. Invest only where it is safe, always protect your investment.
5. Buy your own house instead of renting.
6. Insured yourself against any misfortune, this is to protect your family.
7. Increase your ability to earn more, study to become more skillful and wiser.
Babylon became the wealthiest city of the ancient world because its citizen were the richest people of their time. They appreciated the value of money. They practiced sound financial principles in acquiring money, keeping money and making money earn more money. They provide themselves what we all desires… income for the future.